Highground reclaims sites and installs systems that keep soil, groundwater, and air free of dangerous pollutants.
We provide efficient and cost-effective, value-engineered solutions for both public-sector and private clients. We collaborate with architects, consultants, engineers, and owners to design and implement a remedial action plan for each situation.
Our fully certified professional team is also trained in the most advanced abatement technologies to manage and remove asbestos, lead, mold, PCBs, and infectious agents from structures of all types including schools, hotels, hospitals, and industrial buildings.
Highground is chosen by clients because we specialize in making these high-liability structures safe again.
Our specific remediation and abatement services include:
- Abatement services (Lead, Asbestos, Mold)
- Biohazard recovery services
- Brownfield remediation and redevelopment
- Excavation, removal, and disposal of hazardous waste
- Microbial remediation
- Remediation-related laboratory testing (biological, chemical, pollution, soil testing, and air monitoring)
- Selective/full demolition
- Site preparation and closures
- Soil vapor extraction
Ganes Chemicals in Carlstadt, NJ UST (underground storage tank) Removal Total of 11 tanks removed