Highground provides complete site work and leading edge environmental construction services.
Leading developers, property managers, engineering, and construction firms choose Highground because we know how to function as part of a team and meet the tight deadlines and strict requirements of highly complex construction projects.
Our team employs the most advanced techniques for the safe removal of tank systems. We consider environmental ramifications, structural concerns, and potential impact to those working both on site and the surrounding area.
Because of our extensive experience with petroleum and chemical tank systems, we are able to deliver cost-saving turnkey design/build options for any size projects. We manage and install systems for utility companies, educational institutions, private industry, and fueling stations.
Specific environmental construction services include:
- Confined space entry and cleaning
- Design and permitting of new or replacement tank systems
- Excavation, removal, and disposal of tanks and residual contents
- Fuel dispensing facilities
- Selective/full demolition
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Tank and piping upgrades
- Tank closure and environmental oversight
- Tank inventory, priority ranking, and management planning
- Transportation and disposal of hazardous/non-hazardous waste
- Underground and aboveground storage tank removal and installation